As SAP Solution Architect you will be responsible for providing our customers the best solution. You will design authority for all SAP centric EU bids, client engagements and contracts. within the Global Practice. You will ensure that our client can make use of an enterprise architecture library with standards and best practices to ENSURE a global standardized and most cost effect way of architecture, deployment and support of our engagements. Next to this you are expected to be the thought leader SAP on current and upcoming technology and strict then the SAP ERP and non-ERP market. You will be bootable to support an international team of architects and SAP providence guidance on technological Decisions and the creation of an overall enterprise architecture for our customers on SAP technology.
You within the organization:
As one of the global ERP Solution Architects, you will report directly to the SAP team lead architects of the architecture department, and indirectly to the head of architects within the Practice.
- Freedom to expand your experience and thought leadership, besides Extensively working with an international team of architects.
- Working on international projects and deals
- A great work-life balance and the ability to work from home.
- Ability to make a change within the client organization and the ability and freedom to publish views and promoting of the business.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAP technology and a network within the SAP organization
- Profound understanding of, and experience with SAP ERP systems (technical & functional)
- Profound understanding of, and experience with SAP Database & Middleware
- Profound understanding of, and experience with, Linux and Windows server
- Profound understanding of, and experience with, SAP Engineered Systems
- Profound understanding of, and experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Profound understanding of, and experience with SAP (private) cloud concepts
- A proven track record on (international) implementations of SAP HANA and ERP systems.
- A proven track record on (international) implementations of SAP (private) cloud concepts
- Experience as a (lead) architect on large (international) and SAP implementations with large multi-country ERP rollouts
- Experience with supporting sales on large (international) Deals
- Experience with working in an international team
- Experience with giving (board-cream) and presentations having strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze requirements and build intuitive solutions