A boutique SAP partner specialised in the automotive and discrete manufacturing industries. More than 150 of the greatest minds in their industries combine to make this unique organisation, recognised as a leader in their field. Offices throughout Europe and Asia help this company offer the unique possibility for employees to be internationally focused whilst still having the freedom to work with autonomy and make a real impact within the business.
Work independently in a conceptually focused position, solving complex customer challenges on a daily basis. Long-term customer relationships are built and you will be involved at all stages of a project, from beginning to end.
The size of the company allows you work in a dynamic fast growing environment, whilst still working internationally and at the cutting edge of the SAP world.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a service manager, architect and/or process expert;
- Experience working on SAP CS a plus;
- Proven ability in solving complex customer problems;
- Comfortable in a customer facing environment;
- Flexibility to travel as required;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
This is a big opportunity to take a key role in a company offering a fantastic reputation, growing at a huge rate.