RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
- Direct permanent contracts indefinitely
- A fixed end bonus supplemented with bonuses, determined on the basis of the achieved (personal) results
- Excellent facilities for flexible working including a laptop and telephone;
- Contributory pension;
- To spend at their discretion mobility allowance
- 26 days holiday with the option to buy extra days.
- A mobility allowance according to your own choice
- More than 2 years experience as a SAP Consultant
- Extensive knowledge and experience (as a consultant or advisor) combined with logistic business with specific industry knowledge (eg Retail, Distribution, CPI);
- SAP knowledge and (hands-on) experience in the areas of MM, SD, WM or EWM TM;
- Knowledge of at least one of the other function areas including SAP APO DP, SNP, and PP / DS or GTS;
- A bachelor or master's degree from the Business Studies, Operations Management or a (different) study with a logistics or supply chain management component
- Good analytical skills
- Good communicative skills
- A good command of Dutch and English
- CPIM certification Apics an advanatge
Would you like to know more? Please get in contact!