SAP SENIOR BASIS CONSULTANT - Ranstad Area, Netherlands - €70,000 + Benefits
My multinational consultancy client has recently opened up several vacancies in the Netherlands, to support their growing client base and project demand. My client is urgently seeking for at least 2 Senior Basis Consultants to join their dynamic team serviceing clients within the Ranstad Area of the Netherlands.
- You will need to be able to give advice to clients within the SAP scope.
- You must be able to understand and decipher complex SAP landscape problems and its respective solutions, acting as an external partner.
- This role requires the ideal candidate to be quite hands-on
- Positive mentality with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree is desired
- You must be able to speak fluently in Dutch
- You should have at least 5 years of SAP experience
- You are familiar with the latest technologies in SAP
- You should have completed at least 1 full lifecycle implementations
- You should have thorough experience with SAP BASIS
- You should be experienced with SAP system management, upgrade and installation projects and System Landscape transition processes
- You must be flexible to work on a variety of different projects in different industries.
- You should have a good sense of humor and willing to socialize with your peers.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company car and fuel card
- Meal voucher for lunch
- Frequent training for new SAP technologies (S/4HANA)
- Internal project planning department
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly work environment where everyone shares their knowledge, project challenges and experience.