You will have the chance to work with state of the art technologies such as SEM-BCS, BPC, BW, BI, and source systems like SAP, Oracle, IBM, and Microsoft. Data types/volume ranges from risk, finance, treasury, HR, master, and metadata to number of other input sources up to 400 Milo records in total.
As a member of this team you will have the chance to expand your experience. You will support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects with a focus on planning and consolidation. You will also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
- 4 years experience in SAP SEM-BCS (SAP BW)
- Consolidation & Group Reporting process know how
- IFRS knowledge would be a great advantage
- Experience in Data Modelling / Design
- Report Design, Creation, Model Wizard, Adjustment System
- Standard Planning Functionalities (simple projections, dynamic hierarchies, changing granularities)
- Experience in flexible assumptions, modelling and input allocations (e.g. cost allocations of infrastructure functions to divisions)
- Experience in instant reporting (including drill downs, dynamic change / add of reports by users, mobile interface on reports)
- Knowledge of workflow / audit trail
- Good English verbal and written communication
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Banking domain knowledge
- SAP Banking Services - Operational & Analytical Banking
- Committed to travel up to 50%