**SAP S/4 HANA Security Consultants required**
Our client, a global consultancy with 300,000+ professionals worldwide are looking for a SAP Security Consultant to work on an exciting S/4 HANA implementation for a Dublin based role.
This is an S/4 HANA project where you will Perform a key role and become a part of the SAP Security team working on various change requests, upgrades and supporting SAP security systems.
- Knowledge of HANA Development Workbench; User setup, Granted Roles and Privileges within HANA
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to Security Team while working together to design HANA roles and perform HANA User Administration
- Create and authorize HANA Roles for Developer, Modelers, Database Administrators, and End Users
- Worked on HANA Studio with high level of comfort on System, Object, Analytical, Package and Application Privileges
- Create users and roles; configures and authenticates Hana roles against front-end reporting tools such as BOBJ etc.
- Understanding of fundamental reporting structure, authorization and system integration
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44 207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com