RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
GERMANY - ALL LOCATIONS
- Work with clients as a trusted advisor in the area of SAP Security and Authorization implementations, deployments and SAP project and operations support using accepted project methodologies, operations process models and tools.
- Preparation and execution of workshops and presentations.
- Work with IT and business stakeholder to analyze business processes to fully understand the clients requirements.
- Design and implement leading-edge, client specific processes and regulations on SAP Security and Authorization management, covering business, technical and administrative aspects.
- Creation of project and life-cycle documentation and training collaterals as well as support of user training.
- Sparring partner for the client and project management.
- Higher education degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Three or more full project life-cycles of work experience in an international consulting company or as an in-house Consultant with hands-on SAP Security and Authorization experience.
- Key functional areas include Role Management, User Management, Authorization Risk Management, Emergency Case Management and System Security.
- Experience with integration of SAP standard tools, like Central User Administration, SAP GRC Access Control, SAP Identity Management.