This opportunity requires the application expertise to write functional specifications, configure the global and local systems and ensure requirements are complete for level 4 specialists (developer). You will need to maintain continuous integrity of functional configuration and system documentation in line with the process design whilst proactively suggesting application usability improvements are critical success factors to ensuring highest possible business operational excellence.
- Act as the main speaking partner for Business Analyst/s and business organisation stakeholders in supporting with competence of the platform functional capabilities to support business process development
- Optimisation of user's authorisation across country and global SAP platforms.
- Build experience and competence of the usage of IS platform/application capabilities and features to be able to act as a leading functional expert
- Write functional specification in close collaboration with business analyst and/or business organisation stakeholders and as required support in gathering and documenting requirements
- Perform system configurations to deliver the solution against functional specification, in cases where level 4 resources are not required to perform the tasks
- Develop concepts and material for training purposes for platform usage together with business analyst
- In support of Business Analyst/s and Process/Application Owners work closely with Functional Analysts/Application architects or Service managers of other applications to ensure integration's can be developed and maintained with highest stability to avoid functional/data integration issues with downstream and upstream applications.
- Ensure complete and full functional requirements documentation to Level 4 resources (developer) and review/approve the technical design and solution via integration testing.
- Communicate system functional capability best practices
- Actively participate in collaboration & sharing of knowledge across the network of Business and Functional Analysts. Maintain expert network.
- Proactively monitor function & feature usage effectiveness and work with continuous improvement of application usability
- 7 years experience working in SAP Security & Authorisation
- Expert in SAP GRC including firefighter and SOX compliance setup
- Expert in design and implementation of Security & Authorisation concepts
- Configuration experience in business scenarios covered in Dimensions.
- Proven process understanding within functional area
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages a plus
- Bachelor's in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Qualified project management experience within IT
- Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) is a plus
- Ability to promote a team environment
- CISSP certification preferred