****** SAP Security and Authorisations Consultant ******
Red are currently supporting one of their key clients in Sweden
A Security and Authorisations consultant is needed to drive and execute the remaining tasks (e.g. role implementation, support testing, cutover, GoLive). Within the authorisation scope is CAR, S/4 (Finance & Master Data only), SAC (very limited and simplified scope). Hand-over will be provided by current resource.
* General Business Analyst Skills (mandatory)
* Business/Process Knowledge
* Knowledge of the back office processes
* SAP Security (authorizations) Skills
* Expert knowledge of SAP Data Model for roles and authorisations
* Microsoft Access, SQL, VBA
* Knowledge with in HANA native authorisations and Analytics Cloud.
* Deep knowledge of the content from SAP standard course ADM940 and ADM945 - SAP Authorisation concept.
* Experience in updating SU24 content.
* Experience in using SU25 after SAP upgrade or change of version of ABAP components.
* Experience in using expert mode of SU25.
* Experience in using the S/4 HANA authorisation setup.
We are looking for consultants who are located in Sweden.
We currently have immediate interview slots, if you feel you are suitable for this role or know any Security and Authorisations Consultants available, please contact Emmanuel Akinte, firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly.