|Location: Belgium||Salary: tbd|
|Sector: Food & Beverage||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/071528_1591623905|
For our Belgian client, a well-established food manufacturer, we are looking for an experienced project manager and team leader (m/f/d) to head their OTC function.
Based 35 km from Brussels, the company is putting great emphasis on the continuous development of their people, encouraging entrepreneurship and creativity.
The purpose of this permanent role is leading business change projects and contributing to business/ IM governance, people management of the Order-to-Cash and Digital workstreams, whilst at the same time overseeing global SalesForce projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to the business / IM governance and definition of the application architecture for specific business process domains.
- Planning, coordination and implementation of Information Management (IM) projects.
- Management of the relationship with external vendors and service providers.
- Continuous improvement in area of expertise.
- Managing the Order to cash and digital teams and ensure integration of all team members.
If you have several years' experience in delivering application-based business change, great in-depth know-how in Project Management, Business Governance & Leadership with a proficiency in various business applications and on top great experience in the implementation of Order-to-Cash and Go-to-market processes, then we are looking forward to your application and to discussing this amazing leadership opportunity further with you.