RED is searching for an SAP SD/LE Analyst for their direct end client located in the greater Minneapolis, MN area.
This client is doing a brand new implementation of SAP and moving off from their legacy systems. They are offering a bonus and competitive base with benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with a global IT and Sales/Logistic team for international roll out projects and lead other projects as needed.
- Analyze new requirements, create blueprint concepts and implement solutions in SAP.
- Document incidents, functional issues, requests for information, problems, service and change requests from users.
- Maintain SAP module SD/LE as well as internal and external interfaces
- Provide efficient SAP support for users in all facets of the day to day operational activities and escalate the tickets to the next level as required.
- Rectify incidents within SAP applications, support and optimize SAP module SD/LE with corresponding internal and external interfaces.
- Analyze technical and procedural issues of the past and identify potentials for improvement.
- Serve as a liaison alongside other business and IT counterparts to the global headquarters to support the global process standards.
- Understand the ticketing system and respond to requests with urgency and understanding of the impact of business problems with their classification.
- Provide reporting and forms.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent degree
- *Master's degree highly preferred
- 3+ years of SAP super-user experience
- Experience with SAP consulting
- Experience with SAP implementation
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Professional knowledge of conception and realization of SAP S4/HANA Logistic is a plus
- Knowledge within Vertex and workflow approval process is a plus
- Additional know how in SAP modules CS, PS, WM, GTS and/or MDG is a plus
Job Specific Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SAP module SD and LE
- Additional knowledge of SAP module CS, PS, WM, GTS and/or MDG is a plus
- Broad process know-how within Sales and Logistic
- Good analytical, logical problem solving skills with the ability to understand new tasks quickly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to work with team members across different levels of the organization
- Experience ABAP coding/debugging/data loading techniques is a plus