One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
- Worldwide responsibility for development of innovation concepts and process within order-to-cash;
- Support Global B2B and B2C e-Commerce activities;
- Participate in projects for template development, roll-out and development, including process optimization in each;
- Co-ordination of definition of interfaces with e-Commerce platforms;
- Intensive communication and change management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the implementation of relevant SAP - modules (SD, LE);
- Several years of practical experience in distribution logistics;
- Strong process knowledge withing supply chain management and e-Commerce;
- Fluent English language skills, German beneficial;
- University degree.
This is a rare opportunity to join of the most famous companies in Germany, in a position that will greatly impact the future success of the business. Do not hesitate - apply today!