|Location: Chicago, Illinois||Salary: NEGOTIABLE|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/062608_1564412172|
SAP SD OTC Consultant needed for a 12-month contract based in the Chicago Area.
Our ideal candidate must have the below in order to qualify for this role-
- S4/HANA OTC experience and with at least 15 years of SAP SD experience.
- SAP SD in Order management, Billing and Logistics Execution with integration knowledge of various systems.
- SAP AR FSCM modules Collections, Credit & Disputes Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to design, provide solution with different options. Provide examples of his contribution in solution.
- Managed onsite and offshore teams
- Various order management scenarios which are predominantly using in typical life sciences domain or etc
- Intercompany sales and STO which are typically using in export and import processes
- Integration with other modules like MM and FI
- Interfaces with other third party application like Tibco, Webmethods, GXS, and Autosys ( batch job systems )
- Basic knowledge of ABAP debugging and verification of basic data elements and userexits.
- IDOC knowledge and expertise of both inbound and outbound.
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org