One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
- Project Management for key internal ERP project;
- Cooperation with process owners, IT service provider contacts and internal stakeholders;
- Planning and control of time and budget of project;
- Management of project team;
- Plan and implement disruptive cut-overs and ensure a sustainable implementation of accompanying change management measures.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant SAP modules (SD, MM);
- At least 3 success implementations completed as Project Lead and/or Project Manager;
- Strong process knowledge within logistics and supply chain;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel 50%;
- Fluent English language skills, German beneficial;
- University degree.
This is a rare opportunity to join of the most famous companies in Germany, in a position that will greatly impact the future success of the business. Do not hesitate - apply today!