We are now recruiting SAP consultants to join our thriving Swedish. Demand for our services is higher than ever and we need experienced individuals who will grow and succeed with us.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative solutions in high-profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, X is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Within the Swedish team, we focus on providing application expertise to support specific areas of a project; namely functional testing, data migration and application configuration as well as working to provide client advisory services.
One of the key applications we work with is SAP and our long-standing relationship with SAP and the strength of our team helps us stay at the forefront of cutting-edge technology implementation - and ahead of our competitors! As an SAP Applications Consultant within this team, you have the opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning team, working with multiple clients across all major industries.
As an SAP Applications Consultant, your role will involve:
- Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of SAP delivery projects
- Working with our clients to design business processes to be supported by SAP technology
- Shaping and executing the functional testing strategies for our most important clients
- Identifying key client process and technology issues and recommending solutions
- Having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To be successful in this role you are required to:
- Have experience of working across project lifecycles - from scoping to post go live support
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of one or more of the following core SAP functionalities: procurement or supply chain (SD, LE, MM, SRM, PP, WM, QM)
- Opportunity to work with SAP S/4HANA and cloud applications
- Demonstrate good knowledge of business processes and associated technology
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to SAP delivery projects
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally