SAP SD Consultant in Subcarpathian District, Mielec County, Poland
Permanent Role, Limited Travel
Project work and support
Our global European end-client is looking for an SAP SD Consultant. They have presence worldwide, operating within the manufacturing industry. They are committed to hiring highly qualified, talented & experience individuals in order to provide high quality expertise, product quality and comprehensive solutions. Their employees are their main asset.
- Support for SAP SD area and inter-company sales processes, functions as an in-house consultant.
- Rollout & onsite support, administration of global and local changes in sales area in accordance with group standards, across business units.
- Worldwide roll-outs and user support, main areas cover order processing with ATP check, basic understanding of variant configuration, and harmonized pricing of configured items in all subsidiaries.
- Support, SAP SD related projects, key-user training, trouble-shooting, on-site roll-out support.
- Managing incidents & change requests, adapt SAP SD system structures in collaboration with SAP CC colleagues
- Managing requirements for user exits, forms, enhancements, develop and maintain SD authorizations, support SAP SD master data processes.
- 2-5 years' experience in SAP SD sales area, experience in ERP rollouts, full lifecycle projects, good customizing experience.
- Experience in one or two SAP SD related areas (SAP LE Logistics execution, SAP MM material management).
- Fluent in English.
- Collaborative working style.
- Working experience in multicultural environments.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and share knowledge.