RED is currently looking for a SAP SD Consultant to join a Global End User in London.
- Main core member of the SAP project team
- Leading the SD solution through blueprint/realisation to implementation
- Business process mapping, configuration, writing functional specs, testing, training
In depth SAP expertise either in a SAP support or SAP project environment.
Experience on SAP template rollouts and methodologies an advantage.
Experience with ECC6.0 beneficial.
Experience of working for an International Company with a Global SAP multi-country environment would be an advantage, preferably within the manufacturing or automotive industry.
Key Experience/Specific skills:
- Minimum 8+ years SAP experience
- Core competency in SD configuration.
- Hands on Fiori experience
- Able to complete functional and technical development projects to a high standard to include writing of functional specifications, testing of developments, training and go-live support.
- Experience in Global and UK SAP Projects
- Experience of Sales and Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of other modules beneficial (PP/QM/PM/FI/CO).
- Strong Business consulting, with ability to lead and define processes and solutions.
- Involvement in Business Process developments (incl. mapping, fit-gap analysis).
- Ability to translate Business requirements into a deliverable SAP system.
If this is of interest please submit your CV for immediate consideration.