Job title: SD Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
- Sales & Distribution: SAP SD with a deep business understanding of Order to cash, Pricing process areas
- In depth knowledge of SD integration with other modules FICO, MM, PP modules
- Experience in process mapping, requirements gathering and designing
- Hands on experience on SAP SD configuration skills
- Exposure to HANA preferred
- Understanding & knowledge of other modules FICO, MM, PP, PS & PM would be added advantage
- Involved in at least 2 Full lifecycle projects
- Experienced across all phases of a project including: fit/gap analysis, design, build, testing, training, cutover and post go live support
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP SD vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.