|Location: Katowice, Silesia||Salary: Zlotych13000 - Zlotych18000 per month + bonus+ benefits|
|Sector: Electronics||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/070869_1591181823|
SAP SD Consultant
Our Client- global, End- User company is currently looking for an experienced SAP SD Consultant in Katowice to assist them with the global projects.
Please note, that the Client is willing to start and complete the Interview process right away (Video- conference) and provides the remote onboarding due to the COVID19.
- Permanent position
- Poland/ Silesia/near Katowice
- Participate in global projects throughout all project phases
- Provide advanced support for the business, where necessary
- Analyse existing system set- up and advise alternative and more appropriate solution to meet changing requirements of ever evolving business
- Ability to analyse and interact with other SAP modules (PP MM etc.) to find best possible solutions
- Gather and translate business requirements into functional specification
- Customise and further re- design an existing SAP ERP template
- Interact with various parts of business to be best positioned to meet their objectives by suggesting most relevant solutions
- 5+ years of experience in SAP SD
- At last 1 FLC implementation/or roll- out project experience in SAP SD (gathering and analysing business requirements, preparing functional specification, go- life, post- go- life support and Key Users training)
- Configuration experience is a must
- L2 L3 support expr.
- Cross- module experience in production modules
- Global project experience will be an advantage
- Basic ABAP- debugging skills - nice to have
- Clear and effective communication, strong can- do attitude and ability to take ownership and initiative
- Fluent English
- Availability for tops 25% travels (global / well- structured)
If you would like to find out more, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com and I will call you to provide you with detail overview of the position and the client. Alternatively, please contact me directly on: +44 7384467764/ Katarzyna Kalandyk.