|Location: Lyndhurst, New Jersey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/059834_1553630776|
Red is searching for SAP SD Consultant for one of our global consultancy clients.
Any candidates interested in this position does not need to relocate--however, must be open to 80% travel
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Requirement and Responsibility for this position includes:
SAP SD-Quote to Cash:
Debugging, Pricing, Order Management, Rebates, and (shipping nice to have)
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of SAP SD module (all areas of QTC and Logistics) including but not limited to sales, delivery, billing, credit control, availability check, route determination, freight cost calculation; particular strength in pricing procedures technical / functional required;
- extensive experience in cross-module integration of SD and collaboration with MM, PP-PI, WM, FICO as well as EDI and SAP automotive solutions; experience of architecture SAP solutions QTC areas, integration with other systems e.g. for reporting & analytic
- Experienced in foreign trade processes and functional solutions, and in tax tools such as Vertex
- 6+ year's experience working in Global Roll-out projects and Business process innovation projects - successful end-to-end SAP implementations; advanced ABAP debugging skills, familiar with data migration tools, and queries
- Strong Business Process Orientation experience in verticals like Manufacturing (Discrete), Automotive is a plus
- Job Requirements Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Business Studies or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on +3 projects simultaneously