Red is seeking an SAP SD Solution Architect for a full time opportunity with a global organization to be based in Kansas City, Missouri.
This is a Greenfield S/4HANA implementation .This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of SAP SD solutions during the different phases of the implementation projects and beyond (i.e. once the implementation is completed).
- Implementation of SD capabilities including standard order processing, ATP, scheduling agreement, delivery, billing, pricing, inter-company party sales, rebates agreements processing, customer returns, material determination, account determination, credit/debit memo processing.
- Implement the integration with SAP IBP (together with the IBP and PO specialists).
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices.
- Convert requirements into program specifications and necessary system documentation.
- Configuration of SAP SD module based on business requirements.
- Execute and lead testing process (unit and integration test).
- Application support, facilitate changes, respond to tickets and training of end users.
- Aid in the management of third party vendors.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- 8+ years of experience in SAP SD.
- SAP S/4 HANA SD.
- Basic ABAP skills.
- Basic knowledge of SAP BI tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business.
- Incisive analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player with communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer goods industry is highly preferred.
- SAP's certification(s).