SAP SD, Sales and Distribution Expert with OTC, Order-to-Cash, O2C, Order-2-Cash and MM experience
RED's international client with a growing European presence is currently in need of skilled SAP SD consultant with a deep knowledge of OTC processes and solid MM experience.
They are currently entering the third year of a large strategical transformation project. They have seen some great results so far which has allowed them to build further on their already successful and well-integrated team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Participation in SAP SD/MM project implementation
- Gather and analyse proposed changes
- Implement, configure and customise SAP SD and SAP MM
- Resolve complex issues, identify gaps in processes, and provide solutions to resolve
- Manage and coordinate the testing and training of changes and fixes so ensuring the quality of the changes
- Manage ongoing communication with the Client and team members in order to ensure the operational efficiency
- Responsible for providing the day-to-day business and application support
- Strong SAP SD and SAP MM configuration experience
- Technical knowledge of relevant processes, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Sales & Distribution/O2C, Order-to-Cash, MM, Materials Management
- At least 2 Full SAP Project Lifecycles with ECC 6.0 form Blueprint to Go-Live
- Retail experience is required, exposure to IS-Retail would be a bonus
- Some ABAP skills would be beneficial
If you would like to develop your expertise within a great company which prioritises internal progression and will help you reach the next level, please send your up-to-date CV to Alexander Graham on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0044 207 107 7733 with a preferred contact number and time to call you on.