Our nationally renowned client based just outside of Detroit, MI is actively looking to bring on a full time and permanent SAP SD Analyst. Review below and apply ASAP to secure an interview slot for this week!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support client's order to cash processes across the organization covering sales orders, contracts, pricing, billing, credit, shipping and delivery processing, system integration with customers and 3PLs along with end user support and training as required.
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, gather and document business requirements and transform them into SAP business solutions that can be implemented and supported.
- Identify and resolve systems issues by working with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define systems goals and operational requirements.
- Communicate clearly system changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Development of procedures and models of current processes.
- Lead sessions in prototyping new procedures and systems
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in design and configuration in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) with strong knowledge of integration points between Materials Management, Logistics and Finance
- In-depth knowledge of EDI, IDocs, Workflow and ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues
- Experience working with SAP output and forms (printing or sending via EDI, email, fax) for sales orders, deliveries, shipments and billing documents (i.e. Order Confirmation, BOL, Certificate of Analysis, Invoice)
- Full life-cycle SAP SD implementation experience from system design to post go live support
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in an SAP production support environment preferred
- SAP ABAP coding experience or ability to read and understand custom ABAP code preferred