|Location: Baltimore, Maryland||Salary: US$100000 - US$120000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/057079_1547842932|
With focus on the commercial business, this role will be responsible for formulating and defining complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analysis, testing and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems and industry requirements. The IT Business Relationship Analyst III- Commercial serves as a proactive partner to the business and as part of a global team to enable business through technology in an integrated enterprise systems environment.
- Serves as first level contact of the business for new projects, improvement analyses and inquires, and provides coaching to IT Business Relationship Analyst I & II for any systems questions as needed.
- Architects solutions and develops functional specifications for system changes in Commercial (Order to Cash) area such as Trade Promotion Management (TPM), retail execution, order management, and pricing
- Influences the functional Long-Term Plan with a technology acumen and actively contributes to the IT business plan.
- Leads continuous improvement opportunities and appropriately challenges processes to ensure global consistency.
- Evaluates and develops reliable and efficient solutions to fulfill complex business requirements
- Responsible for SAP system configuration design, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment, providing post-implementation process and application support.
- Creates detailed project plans and estimates; manages functional projects through the project lifecycle.
- Acts as work stream leader from start to finish with accountability for successful project delivery within area of responsibility.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field. May consider 10+ years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with IT in commercial environment
- Demonstrated ability to act as a work stream leader
- Proven leadership and project management skills including understanding of project budgeting process
- Understanding of current market trends and best practices and formulates some propositions to enhance the business performance
- Ability to understand and learn Trade functions at Company- specific rules and processes compared to best practice and standards