For our international client in Poland we are looking for an SAP SCM Planning Solution Architect to join as soon as possible.
Your main task is to support the project team in a number of optimisation projects in the area of SAP SCM (Planning and Manufacturing).
* Optimisation of the existing SAP SCM System in the area of planning and manufacturing
* Design and implementation of new processes based on business requirements
* Incident Management and Change Requests in SAP SCM
* Strong project experience as a Solution architect in the area of SAP SCM
* Strong focus in planning processes (Capacity planning, Demand planning, forecasting and sales and operation planning
* Experience in manufacturing processes (Make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order)
* Strong experience in process design, technical and functional specs
* International project experience
* Nice to have: Experience in SAP QM
* Start: ASAP, latest in January 2020 (preferably in December)
* Duration: 3 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: Poland
* Language: Fluency in English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.