|Location: Stockholm, Sweden||Salary: bonus+ benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/075429_1606214356|
SAP SCM Solution Architect
Our Client- a global and well-established company in Stockholm, is currently looking for an experienced SAP Supply Chain Architect to join their permanent team and help them to develop a Global Blue- Print and ensure solution governance for the Supply Chain area.
- Currently 100% remote position (due to COVID-19)
- English only
- Provide IT strategies and solutions that deliver long term commercial benefits based upon key business requirements
- Provide enterprise- and solution architecture- services
- Take responsibility for the high- level blueprint for the Supply Chain
- Ensures ongoing optimisation and support of company's existing- and development of new, suitable- solutions
- Demonstrate in- depth process understanding for the global landscape connected to the Supply Chain area
- Effectively collaborate with various parts of business, C- Level management and Stakeholders to achieve the assigned tasks within timely manner
Skills and predispositions required
- University Degree in IT related field
- 5+ years background in SAP SCM and solid Project (FLC/ global roll- out) experience
- Good project management skills and knowledge of project methodologies such as SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Proven SAP Competence (ECC, SCM, IBP)
- Technical SAP understanding and experience from cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Supply Chain planning and execution processes
- Experience with Integration Solutions such as SAP PI PO
- Fluent English and flexibility for occasional travels
For more information- please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back to provide you with more details. Alternatively, please call me directly on: +44738467764.