As an experienced SAP consultant you will deliver innovative business consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member of our Supply Chain Team within the SAP Service Line you will participate in new and existing SAP implementations. Working in existing SAP ECC projects you will give advice on and implement improvements of existing solutions. This will require a genuine understanding of the customers and the way they operate their business and their future needs for improvements within the logistics area in regards to both process and technology. In addition you will also be involved and develop solutions for transferring existing SAP ECC solutions to S/4HANA, or work with greenfield implementations in S/4 HANA. You will be responsible for presenting alternative routes to customers in their transition planning to S/4HANA and also participate in the transformation projects.
- At least 2 years' experience in minimum of one complete SAP project lifecycles in either SAP Plant Maintenance, Sales and Logistics execution, Warehouse Management/Inventory Management, Transport Management or Sourcing & Procurement.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration within one or more of the referred areas.
- Design experience; from business requirement analysis to implementation of solution.
- Insight in S/4HANA Logistics
- Further to the specific expertise described above, this position also calls for:
- In-depth experience of work on all three levels: technical, functional, and process.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Open to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel, both in Sweden and abroad (mostly EU).