On behalf of our Client - a global Pharmaceutical Client, we are looking for an:
SAP SCM Consultant
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The role will be part of the regional Inventory Team whose main responsibilities will be based around inventory reporting, managing SLOB (Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock/Inventory), Inventory Reconciliations, Regional Discard Processes and Inventory transactions in SAP.
- Maintain material movements in SAP
- Perform & monitor inventory reconciliations
- Improve and sustain reporting capabilities for monthly regional & global discard and Inventory Reconciliation reviews
- Develop metrics in all inventory areas to support the business to achieve compliance targets
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders in SCM and finance for execution of core inventory processes.
- Bachelor of Science - preferably Supply Chain/Manufacturing or Business related discipline
- SAP APO, MM, StS and Sales & Distribution Modules
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Supply Chain Management
- Highly analytical with a proactive and problem solving mindset
- Capable of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency and strong English communication skills
If this position sounds interesting to you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 207 107 7706