SAP SCM Capability Lead
As a member of our Supply Chain Team you will participate in new and existing SAP implementations. Working in existing SAP ECC projects . This will require a genuine understanding of the customers and the way they operate their business and their future needs for improvements within the logistics area in regards to both process and technology. In addition you will also be involved and develop solutions for transferring existing SAP ECC solutions to S/4HANA, or work with greenfield implementations in S/4 HANA.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years' experience in minimum of two complete SAP project lifecycles in either SAP Plant Maintenance, Sales and Logistics execution, Transport Management, Warehouse Management/Inventory Management or Sourcing & Procurement.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration within one or more of the referred areas.
- Design experience; from business requirement analysis to implementation of solution.
Further to the specific expertise described above, this position also calls for:
- In-depth experience of work on all three levels: technical, functional, and process.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Open to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel, both in Sweden and abroad (mostly EU).