|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081235_1623751916|
A client of REDs, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an experienced ABAP Lead to work with one of their high profile end customers on a fully remote basis:
SAP ABAP S4HANA Lead:
- Profound experience with full life cycle implementations of SAP ABAP with multi country rollouts preferred.
- Complete knowledge of SAP ABAP.
- Must have minimum 5+ years of experience with least 1 project Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout, AMS etc.
- Must have prior experience in Implementations, Rollout and Support experience is required in SAP ABAP on large international projects. Hands-on experience on ABAP (S/4HANA) including Workflows, AMDP, CDS, and BRF+.
- Should have excellent technical skills in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements etc.
- Knowledge/Experience on at least any of the niche skills ODATA, Workflow, Adobe Forms, Fiori, HANA checks/HANA Migration, REST API, SOAP API etc.
- SAP AIF (Application Interface Framework) and Adobe forms knowledge preferred.
- Should have worked with Eclipse and ADLC tool.
- Should be well versed with Object Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector & other SAP standard tools with respect to development
- Works with customer team to configure the selected business processes to meet customer requirement, Develops solution and work around to address potential gaps
- Defines analytics strategy for application area so that the customer gets relevant reports and business insights
- Identification of Improvement potentials in continuous operations
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Application Knowledge of SAP ABAP
· Understanding of extensibility of SAP ABAP/ S/4 HANA
If this could be of interest, and you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP!