|Location: England, England||Salary: £45000 - £100000 per annum + Company car,medical insurance,pension|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/054863_1557395796|
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
Type: Permanent Job
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £45000- 100.000 per annum (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and Associate Director.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all X industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- You will direct solution decisions to complex Client problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the project/programme lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices, and with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
- Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilise our extensive service offerings
- Acting as the guardian of the solution, governing scope, solution agility and the integrity of the solution across work streams
- Supporting our Business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
- Provide clear guidance and experience on leading practices and policies
Deep understanding of SAP products, technologies and competencies, across multiple 'end-to-end' SAP solution landscapes including several full life-cycle rollouts.
In addition, for you to demonstrate your experience interacting with senior management levels at a Client and/or within your organisation, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications
- Sound understanding of the SAP product roadmap
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, SAP Cloud solutions,Cloud Hosting and other SAP technology ( Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform)
- Good understanding of SAP Leonardo capabilities for Cognitive, Blockchain, Machine Learning, etc.
- Excellent Client engagement and communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner. Good commercial awareness and experience in planning and estimating
- Good knowledge of delivery methods for SAP (waterfall, hybrid agile, agile), complex deployment experience, e.g. global template roll-outs
- You must be fully mobile, prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required.
X will be recruiting at the following levels: Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and Associate Director.
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!