Red is searching for an S4 HANA / Fiori Solution Architect to join our client who is in the consultancy industry.
We are hiring for Full time with 80% travel.
Our ideal candidate must possess the below skills in order to be successful in this engagement:
- As a Solution Architect, you will manage the quality of the client relationship, manage client personnel and staffing requirements, and provide ongoing transformation management for the client's responsibilities. You will oversee transformation management activity to provide solution guidance and control of client personnel and to provide a framework for planning, communications, reporting, procedural, and contractual activity. Your responsibilities include:
- Serve as the client point of contact to the client during the execution of the SOW
- Review the SOW and the contractual responsibilities of both parties with the client manager
- Coordinate the establishment of the transformation management environment, including reporting tools, monthly reports, and governance/ communication protocols
- Review tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions as appropriate.
- Must have more than 3 years of Big 5 consultancy experience as an employee not as a sub-con (Capgem and KPMG is fine) - SIMILAR to NEXTGEN criteria
- No consultants who have been contracting more than the last 3-5 years will be accepted
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to me at +1 714-874-5470.