Job title: SAP S4 HANA Finance Consultant
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP S4 HANA Finance Consultant:
- Ability to play a critical client facing role, harnessing value creation and be able to carve out solutions to solve client business problems
- Experience of working on a SAP S/4 Hana Finance Implementation project OR Simple Finance project exposure
- Strong SAP FICO Background - well versed across both Finance and Controlling areas
- Involved in multiple full lifecycle projects
- Understanding of the Resources Industry; Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Understanding of Agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience designing and implementing global Finance solutions
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.
- S/4 HANA roadmap knowledge
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP S4 HANA Finance Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.