Red is seeking an SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect experience for an initial contract will run until end of December to be based in Lancaster, PA.
Our client is an employee owned company who is an industry leader in Supply Chain with industry expertise in manufacturing, logistics services, retail & consumer goods, life sciences and utilities. They have become pioneers in SAP innovative solutions with increase market share in the EWM, TM, S4/HANA, SPP and IBP space.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 10+ years of SAP experience with at least 2 positions or 2 years as a Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect with specific focus around production (PP) and Logistics (LE/MM/SD).
- Must have prior experience on an S/4HANA implementation.
- Hands on configuration experience in PP/MM/LE would be the ideal candidate
- Ability to lead workshops and provide best practice suggestions for an MFG client
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!