|Location: Dallas, Texas||Salary: Negotiated|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079069_1620391704|
RED is currently seeking an SAP S/4HANA IBP Consultant for a 6 Months contract opportunity with one of our global consulting clients. This opportunity is currently remote for the foreseeable future with the client sitting in Dallas, TX.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 10+ years of SAP experience required
- 1 S/4HANA end to end implementation required
- CPI - DS integration design experience required
- Experience with Supply Planning IO and DRP (Heuristics)
- Exposure to upstream demand planning, inventory management, and downstream
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools: SAP SolMan 7+, Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center and MS Project
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to JGallego@redsapsolutions.com.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one