|Location: Kansas City, Missouri||Salary: Negotiated|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075059_1604529379|
RED is currently seeking SAP S/4HANA Security Consultant for a 6 Months Contract to Hire opportunity; once travel is safe again in early 2021 they will be expecting travel to the site. The base location will be in Kansas City, MO.
At this time U.S. citizens, US GC holders or US GC EAD Holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
Skills required for this position:
- 10 years' experience implementing and supporting SAP Security and GRC solutions.
- 2 end-to-end within SAP S/4HANA Security using HANA studio configured Standard, Technical and Restricted Users.
- Ability to successfully create System, Object, Analytic and Package Privileges and assign to end users.
- Experience with SAP Single Sign on 3.0 (SSO) and SAP Enterprise Threat Detection 1.0 (ETD).
- Exposure to security on Business Process Monitoring (BPM) using Solution Manager with ECC as managed system.
- Experience in successfully implementing SAP Fiori Security for end user mobile application interfacing with ECC.
- Familiar with security administration in systems like SAP ECC, BI/BO, Solution Manager, PI, Fiori and HANA.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong self-management to manage and prioritize multiple project activities. Strong analytical thinking, documentation, design skills along with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.