|Location: Kansas City, Missouri||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Governments||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/069700_1585062042|
RED is currently looking for an SAP S/4HANA Program Manager for an initial 9-month contract opportunity based in Kansas City, MO. This will be working with a direct client on implementation projects within S/4HANA.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years demonstrated experience delivering transformational SAP programs
- Ability to lead large cross-functional geographically dispersed teams
- MUST have managed at least 1 S/4HANA implementation
- Experience working with Solution Manager 7.2 in managing and delivering projects
- Strong business process knowledge, along with knowledge of SAP product capabilities
- Ability to translate business needs from technological implications and identifying standard system capabilities, with support of technical SMEs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish and/or experience working on Mexico SAP implementations would be nice to have
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!