|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: bonus|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/075091_1607692259|
RED Executive is delighted to be working with a global manufacturing business to recruit - an SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Architect in Northern Bavaria on a permanent full-time basis. Our client is a leading player within their field, going through exciting times of redesign and centralisation of their global IT Systems landscape.
What is it in for you?
- Opportunity to drive the SAP S/4 HANA ecosystem of the future at a global organisation within a large-scale IT environment
- Autonomy on providing a strategical direction within a new topic
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable permanent role
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options (one day per week remote)
- International and dynamic work environment
- Relocation support
- Utilising a holistic view of the global processes, business strategy, information, and technology assets to define the organisation's target S/4 HANA Architecture and its integrated areas.
- Analysing of the current SAP ECC ecosystem and based on the analysis - defining their path to S/4 HANA.
- Developing central structure of the showing dependencies - application architecture with a specific responsibility and focus on their global SAP S/4 HANA landscape.
- Defining of strategic guidelines: road-maps, target images, architectural principles, process maps, and applications.
- Collaborating closely with IT Lead Architects, VPs for their respective programmes and with the CIO to ensure transforming the IT/ SAP Landscape into a future scalable architecture.
- Reviewing releases and road-maps from SAP and evaluating the impact to their SAP ecosystem.
- Stakeholder communications.
- Assuring of continuous improvement by establishing architecture governance.
- Several years of experience as an SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise architect or an SAP S/4 HANA Programme Manager.
- Proven track-record of setting up target architectures for large SAP programmes, preferably with previous experience with ECC to S/4 HANA migrations.
- Strong know-how in SAP landscape capabilities, process and application architectures, business process management and most common EAM tools and frameworks.
- Previous Technical Architect or SAP Platform Architect background.
- Agile methodology mindset, out-of-the box, and analytic thinking.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proactive and motivated individual, passionate about digitisation.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English (Both written and spoken), German is a great advantage.
We look forward to your application!