|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/076357_1608714673|
***SAP S/4 HANA Consultants***
For our International client based across Germany, Portugal and United Kingdom, RED is currently looking for a SAP S/4 HANA Consultants to align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions. The project is due to start in 2021.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP S4 HANA functional/technical solutions.
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained.
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP Controlling (CO)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Procurement and Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM and EWM)
- Practical experience with BI/analytics technologies outside SAP technology stack
- 3+ years' experience in SAP implementation work
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences
- Good soft skills & communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA or BI strategy & roadmap
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.