Job title: SAP Retail Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
- Good knowledge of Retail Industry best practices
- leadership and/or project management experienc
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Architecture for Retail, CAR, Fiori
- Good understanding of SAP's product roadmap for Retail
- proven experience managing budgets, timelines and mentoring/coaching teams
- Able to lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and define system strategies and design solutions
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be mobile and flexible to travel
If you are interested in the above SAP Retail Project Manager vacancy and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please apply with you latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.