SAP Retail Master Data Analyst will be responsible for the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP Retail Master Data area, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. You will provide hands-on and leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with solving business requirements. Responsible for estimating, configuring and leveraging SAP functionality to meet core business process needs. Master Data Analyst will interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration.
- SAP Retail Master Data Business Process Management
- Serves as the subject matter expert for SAP IS-Retail master data processes.
- Partners with business users to identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and infrastructure teams on best practices, design and environment setup.
- Conducts design reviews and assists with the design and specification development.
- Partners with development resources to provide detail functional specifications and field mapping documents for custom development.
- Responsible for quality testing and working with users for UAT.
- Works with business to ensure mutual accountability as design results are achieved. Holds the business accountable to the design.
- Coordinates and/or executes master data definition, standardization, and conversion for large projects
- Leads master data activities during project deployment and supports project hypercare
- Required 3+ full lifecycle IS-Retail SAP implementations with an in-depth understanding of ASAP methodology
- At least 5 years of experience in direct hands on design and implementation of the SAP Master Data
- Hands on experience with Retail SAP Master Data: Vendor, Customer, Sites, Articles, Assortments, Listings, Pricing and Promotions
- Strong experience with SAP IDOCS and interfacing with third party systems
- Proven ability to lead groups, manage project deliverables, and maintain relationships
- Ability to work in complex technical environment
- Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact at an executive level
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field.