A World-Class Consultancy are proud to present a unique opportunity; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximize relationships and business performance through cutting-edge technology. Giving you the chance to accelerate your career within an energetic and international environment. You will profit from a unique career model, a diverse client portfolio across various industries, quality training & development, execution excellence and all within an encouraging work-life balance environment.
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client-centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner's SAP Retail team and take advantage of;
- Working with 90% global retailers, apparel stores, consumer electronics stores, department stores, discount stores, mass merchants, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, drug stores, grocery stores, home improvement stores;
- 80% more training than competitors in best practice methodologies and latest technologies (SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori…);
- Unrivalled career development program;
- An international environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial;
- Overtime exclusive of contractual hours, paid monthly;
- Gaining cross-industry exposure across Automotive, Retail, Life Science or FMCG industries;
- Adding responsibility to your career as you progress, leading whole/parts of tracks and teams;
- Full project lifecycle, gathering requirements, workshops, documentation, mapping into SAP process and designing solutions;
- Training and certifications in the newest technologies paving your way to work on the markets most interesting and challenging projects;
- Working in a team with experts, whilst customizing, testing, configuring, and supporting the solution to drive and highlight the success of the team and company;
- 2+ year experience in SAP Retail;
- Development andCustomizing in:
- SAP Retail
- SAP AFS
- SAP SD,MM with retail and/or Wholesale experience
- SAP FMS (Retail, wholesale or CAR, SAP Assortment/Space Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment)
- SAP MDG (customer, article or RFM experience).
- Degree or equal by experience;
- Full or part implementation experience within SAP Retail;
- Flexibility to travel throughout Germany and Europe;
- Language fluency in German and English;
- EU passport/residency - work permit required;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
Apply now and join the World's top company to fast track your career now...