My client support their customers to take on the scope of their SAP retail challenges; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximize relationships and business performance.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
- Exposure to 90% of the leading 10 apparel, department, grocery, drug and home improvement stores alongside global retailers.
- Exposure to all of the global discount stores, mass merchants and hyper markets and warehouse clubs.
- 80% more training than competitors in best practice methodologies and latest technologies (SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori…);
- Unrivalled career development program;
- An international environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial;
- Overtime exclusive of contractual hours and paid each month;
- A company co-developing the core of SAP HANA with SAP;
- Gaining cross-industry exposure across Automotive, Retail, Life Science or FMCG industries;
- Adding responsibility to your career as you progress, leading whole/parts of tracks and teams;
- Full project lifecycle, gathering requirements, workshops, documentation, mapping into SAP process and designing solutions;
- Training and certifications given in the newest technologies to allow you to contribute and work on the markets most interesting and challenging projects;
- Working in a team with experts, whilst customizing, testing, configuring and support the solution to drive and highlight the success of the team and company;
- 3+ years' experience in SAP Retail;
- Experience in SAP AFS, SAP SD MM with Retail and/or wholesale experience, SAP FMS, CAR, SAP assortment/space planning, forecasting and replenishment, SAP MDG.
- Degree or equal by experience;
- Full life cycle/implementation experience in SAP;
- Flexibility to travel in Germany;
- Language fluency in English and German;
- EU passport/residency;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
Apply now and join the Worlds top company to fast track your career now...