My client are looking for a SAP Consultant to join their dynamic team due to the huge growth with projects in SAP Retail.
You will be inspired by execution excellence, highly analytic, emotionally intelligent, a team player, and only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. On your team, your challenge will be to work on strategic engagements to unearth value for our clients.
My client support their customers to take on the scope of their SAP retail challenges; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximize relationships and business performance.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
- Exposure to 90% of the leading 10 apparel, department, grocery, drug and home improvement stores alongside global retailers.
- Exposure to all of the global discount stores, mass merchants and hyper markets and warehouse clubs.
- 80% more training than competitors in best practice methodologies and latest technologies (SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori…);
- Unrivalled career development program;
- An international environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial;
- Overtime exclusive of contractual hours and paid each month;
- A company co-developing the core of SAP HANA with SAP;
- Gaining cross-industry exposure across Automotive, Retail, Life Science or FMCG industries;
- Adding responsibility to your career as you progress, leading whole/parts of tracks and teams;
- Full project lifecycle, gathering requirements, workshops, documentation, mapping into SAP process and designing solutions;
- Training and certifications given in the newest technologies to allow you to contribute and work on the markets most interesting and challenging projects;
- Working in a team with experts, whilst customizing, testing, configuring and support the solution to drive and highlight the success of the team and company;
- 3+ years' experience in SAP Retail;
- Experience in SAP AFS, SAP SD MM with Retail and/or wholesale experience, SAP FMS, CAR, SAP assortment/space planning, forecasting and replenishment, SAP MDG.
- Degree or equal by experience;
- Full life cycle/implementation experience in SAP;
- Flexibility to travel in Germany;
- Language fluency in English and German;
- EU passport/residency;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
Apply now and join the Worlds top company to fast track your career now...