|Location: Wisconsin, USA||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075550_1606850615|
RED is looking for an SAP QM Analyst for an initial 9-month contract to work on two waves of an ECC integration project. This project will require candidates to be ONSITE for 3-5 months and then move to another site. Ideal candidates will be able to start December 7th at the following sites:
- First 4-5 months: WI or MN
- Next 3-4 months: IL, CO, or IA
Please Note: Generally assigned to any one site each wave (Not jumping site to site)
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 7+ years hands on SAP QM experience
- MUST have implementation experience
- Proven experience leading skills assessment within QM, training document review, and job aid creation
- Previously lead user support post go live, defect reporting and working with Build team on defect resolution
- Good understanding of integration points with other functional groups
- Worked with cutover activities and UAT testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!