Superb SAP QM consultant opportunity based in the West Midlands with an instantly recognisable and global end user. Successful applicant will be subject to excellent starting salary as well and excellent benefits. Travel will be limited but any applicants must hold an EU/UK passport or visa.
SAP QM Consultant.
We are currently recruiting within our Group IT department for an application manager SAP QM. Main focus will be on (1) working in partnership with the business to convey SAP QM based projects backed by state-of-the-art technology, (2) expertise on day-to-day business activities and (3) system support. The role is responsible for all quality system aspects within the area of quality management. Besides local projects, the role plans, coordinates and conveys IT projects to improve group-wide quality processes in cooperation with business partners from central functions like Group Quality Management.
- Gain awareness of business needs, manage customer expectations, build and maintain relationships with business partners.
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of SAP functionality to effectively support business strategy.
- Pro-actively provide consultancy services and advice for different departments to ensure the best use of newly implemented information technology.
- Identify and utilise SAP or industry best practice to design and carry out UK-based and group-wide quality management projects to improve processes related to our product quality.
- Perform professional project management, project-related communication and documentation combined with a straight-forward way of implementation.
- Analyse, design, implement and optimise quality management related processes selecting the most convenient ones from a variety of technologies.
- Keep track of costs, timescales and resource requirements concerning project delivery.
- Ensure the ongoing operation of IT-based services and improve their benefit by developing, implementing and testing new functionality.
- Work closely with external service providers to design and implement projects.
- Define and implement standardised processes to be rolled out group-wide.
- Train prospective users.
- Experience and technical knowledge in the area of SAP QM.
- Experience in carrying out technical projects in the process industry.
- Engagement, hands on mentality, pro activity, communication skills.
- Passion for implementing automated processes and goal-oriented way of working.
- Willingness to maintain technical and non-technical skills.