Job title: SAP QM Consultant
Location: United Kingdom- London or Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP QM Consultant:
- 4+ years of SAP QM (Quality Management) experience
- Specific industry experience within: Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods & services, Life sciences, industrial or Travel industries
- Involved in at least 2 SAP QM end to end implementation projects
- Strong Functional knowledge in SAP QM area
- Ability to Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to support project definition and scoping
- Exposure to technology diagnostics and application rationalisation
- Proven consulting background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP QM Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.