On behalf of a major Global SAP Client we are currently searching for highly motivated Techno-Functional SAP Experts to join a very large on-going SAP HANA migration programme.
Project description: One of the World's largest SAP customers is migrating all of their European SAP systems onto one single SAP system, based on SAP HANA and running S4 HANA applications and SAP FIORI.
Your tasks include: The positions will sit in the core migration team and will apply technical SAP expertise with deep business process understanding to overcome highly complex problems to ensure smooth migration from current SAP environments onto single SAP HANA box. With responsibility for a specific process area, you will plan and determine migration/conversion approach and execute migration minimizing total required "down time".
MUST HAVE criteria:
- Strong functional knowledge in either SAP PM SAP PS or SAP PP (deep business process knowledge and hands on SAP configuration expertise)
- Technical SAP expertise (ABAP development)
- Problem solving aptitude and "Think outside the box" mentality
- Fluent English language skills
- Candidates must be based in/around Moscow
Project Overview: Location: Home office (in Moscow), with some travel to Germany & Switzerland Start: March/April 2017 Duration: 12 months (+ extension) Workload: Full time (40 hrs per week)
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice. If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.