SAP Project Manager (Yorkshire & Manchester)
RED SAP are currently working on exclusive basis for a global manufacturing firm that are internationally recognised as one of the best in the business.
They have a global reach in over 10 countries and have been operating for over 50 years. Due to a new acquisition they are now looking to hire a season SAP Project Manager to assist in the delivery of SAP migration from Oracle.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary role acting as the SAP Delivery Manager ensuring the SAP platform is aligned with Corporate goals
- Contribute to the SAP road map
- Plan and lead large SAP change projects such as upgrades, migrations and implementations
- Be the go to SAP champion
- Manage and build relations with SAP outsourcing partners
- Recruit and build a team of SAP Functional Analysts
- Extensive experience work as SAP Delivery Manager/Project Manager
- Ability to manage SAP resources both support and development
- Previous migration experience from Oracle to SAP (not essential but highly desirable)
- Prior experience of working in a regulated industry
- Demonstrate experience of aligning SAP applications & business requirements
- Ideally SAP Certified
Whilst the initial migration is from Oracle to the SAP the long term plans could possibly see the introduction of new technologies such as S/4 HANA so this is a great time to join this progressive organisation.