For our client in Germany, we are looking for Project Manager with experience in managing Quality management/assurance projects or SAP QM/CS Projects. The client is doing a Greenfield SAP S/4 implementation. You will be supporting the client's business team in managing a team of 11 in the area of "repairs and reclamations/customer claims".
Required key skills:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong Business process experience in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Management and/or Customer Service
- Experience with implementing SAP (Ideally SAP QM or SAP CS)
- Project Experience in the process of "repairs and customer claims"
- S/4 HANA experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Manage and lead a team of 11 staff (Key Users, Application Managers, Quality Managers)
- Be interface between business department and system integrator
- Plan workshops and project meetings
- Set mile stones
- Risk Analysis and escalation management
- Drive the creation and implementation of a prototype
- Coordinate Interface topics
- Location: Germany
- Start: asap (no later than March)
- Duration: 6- 12 months
- Workload: 2-3 days per week on-site
- Language: Fluency in German and good knowledge of English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice. If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.